Graphic Design Firm In Los Angeles
A strong online presence is a must for any businesses, irrespective of their size. Customers of today wish to evaluate the business and each and every product or service that is available; it is your responsibility to make sure you cater to every whim and wish of your customers in the easiest possible manner.
Almost every business has a website today; but not all of them have the kind of visibility or traffic they wish to achieve. It all depends on how you design your website and optimize it so as to generate leads on an everyday basis. Here are a few must-have features you should be sure to include on your business website:
- Easy Domain name: Make sure your domain name is simple and easy to remember, while representing your business in the best way possible. It is also the number one keyword so, beside to select one that works for your industry.
- Logo: Logo is often the face of your business. Simple is always better. Be sure it’s readable from a distance and with different color backgrounds.
- Tag-Line: Many businesses often miss out on taglines. However, it is very important to add a tagline just below your logo which represents what your business does, in a very catchy manner.
- Phone number: Without a phone number your business may not look genuine enough to your customers. Although the option of email is available it is always better to mention your phone number clearly on your website. Full contact info gives a sense of authenticity.
- Call-to-action: This is the one that your customers will click to take the action you desire. This could be registering for an account, submitting their email address or buying your product or service. It needs to be clearly visible and recognizable enough for your visitors. Also make sure there aren’t too many of these. Each page should likely have only one call-to-action button, two if the page has large amounts of content.
- Main Menu Navigation: Every website needs to have a main menu that is easy and clear to read and understand. The easier you make this, the simpler it will be for your user to navigate. This is one feature that not only enhances the user experience but can also improve the ranking of your website on Google. Be sure to check it on many browsers and devices.
- Bread-crumb navigation: Bread-crumb navigation should be just below your top navigation menu it can help the user in getting to know his location on your website and is also great for SEO.
Above the Fold Content:
- Slider or image: Having a slider or an image that highlights the most distinguishing part of your business is key to first impressions. This could be the main headline of your business. It’s the first thing a visitor will see, make it count.
- Contact business information: This part will contain the most important piece of information about your business that you want to give to your customers. This is how your customers will find your place of business.
- Testimonials & Reviews: Video testimonials or reviews may make it more interesting for your visitors and this can also help in increasing conversions
- Main Features: This section would contain your products / services that you actually want to sell
- Quality Content: This is the content that you will write for your users and the search engines. This will contain the unique points of your business and how it will benefit the users
- Internal Links: This section should contain important links to the inner pages of your website
- Contact Information: This section will contain the address, telephone number and email ID of your business for your customers to contact you
- Business Hours: The exact working hours of your store should be mentioned here. In case people would wish to contact customer support, it is important to mention the timings during which your support team will be available
- Social Media Buttons: These are the buttons that will take your customers to your social media pages as in your Facebook page, YouTube Page, Google Plus Page and/or your Twitter Page.
- Online Chat Features: In case you have an online chat feature enabled, you can mention the link here for customers to join you on online chat. This will help them clear their queries immediately and expedite your conversions.
- Newsletter Sign-up form: This is where your visitors or customers will enter their email ID to subscribe
- Footer Navigation: This will have all the links to the different pages of your website so that your customers can get to important areas of your site without the need of scrolling back to the top of the site.
- Contact Us Page: This is one of your most important inner pages through which you can generate leads to your business. Also, this is the medium you offer for the customers to engage with you. It should ideally include a contact form and a captcha, which is an anti-spam feature
- Personalized about us page: This will talk about your business, when it started, who started, what you do, your mission, your vision and your objectives.
- FAQ Page: This page will have answers to a few common questions that will haunt the minds of your customers about your business. This will instantly clear most of the queries and improve your conversions
- Blog Page: Every business should have a blog that gives information to the customers and to interact with its customers. This should ideally have a search feature, comment features, social media sharing buttons and a side bar that will show your popular blogs. One of the most important pages on a site for SEO.
The various other things you need to focus on are to include clear readable fonts and easily recognizable links and to make sure your website is mobile responsive. Do not include flash items or background audio on your website as this can decrease the speed of your website. It is better not to include self hosted videos and instead use YouTube links or the power of Vimeo. In order to make sure your website is search engine optimized make sure your website is cross-browser compatible and well-integrated with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
The loading speed of your website is one of the most important factors Google considers while ranking. Although this wasn’t so a couple years ago, the significance of site speed (how quickly your website loads in your browser or mobile device) has been growing rapidly with time. A slow website would mean slower crawling rate and hence the speed at which Google will index the pages of your site will also be slow. Research shows that people don’t like to read on slow sites or even buy from them. It is a faster website that enhances the user experience. Therefore, if you want to boost traffic to your website in an organic way and reach higher rankings, you will have to increase the speed of your pages load on your website. A fast site is a user friendly site.
Site Speed Tools
First thing you need to do before you increase the speed of your site is check its speed using one of the site speed tools below. Checking from different locations might give you different results, which is why all speed tools may not give you identical results. Therefore, it is better to try out a couple of the tools given below, without relying on just one of them.
Google Page Speed Insights
Apart from providing you with the load time of your website, Pingdom also gives you a performance grade that it calculates based on various factors. It monitors your website continuously, checking its speed, uptime and performance at a nominal charge per month.
This is a free tool that you can use to find out the performance grade of any website that you may visit. It has about twenty performance grades that it uses to rate websites. Also, you can even take advantage of some free advice on how to improve the performance and speed of your website. You will love the way this tool breaks down the details.
WebPagetest gives you the load time of your website and also grades it based on its performance. There are about six different performance grades it gives based on a variety of factors. It also gives you a few suggested changes that you can work on in order to improve the speed of your website. The option to select the country from which you want to run your test makes it easier to find out how your website performs in different places of the world.
Once you test your websites on all these tools, you will be able to get a complete overview of the way in which your site performs.
Plugins for site Speed
One more way to speed up your site is to install a caching plugin. A few good ones below include:
WP Super Cache
This is an excellent plugin which does exactly what it is supposed to do – cache your site.
This provides a solution to increase the speed of your site minus risks and hassles. Although this is a better plugin, you have to pay for this as against WP Super Cache that comes absolutely free.
W3 Total Cache
This is also a good plugin to cache your site and increase its speed. However, it may not work for everyone. This is the top of the line tool and has may options. To many for the less experienced but once nicely tuned in will make your site load very quickly. It is capable of improving a score from 50 a 80 or more.
Suggestions to improve Site Speed
Apart from using a site speed tool and installing a caching plugin, there are many other things that you can do to increase the speed of your website. These include:
- Moving to another hosting service (You get what you pay for)
- Optimizing the images on your site (oversized images are extremely bad for load speed)
- Minimizing HTTP requests (Less files is faster)
- Enabling the option to compress your web page (Browser caching and server caching)
- Using a CDN (Cloud Flare is very easy to setup)
- Optimizing your CSS delivery (This takes some experience so be careful)
Doing a bit of research might help you come up with many other solutions to increase the speed of your website. Although this might take a bit of your time and efforts it is very much worthwhile to hire a professional.
User Experience or UX is the main thing that comes into our mind when we decide to start a website. You may have been doing loads of testing and making changes in the design every now and then but unless your website manages to secure some ranking in some competitive keywords, it is of no use. This is possible only if you provide a quality user experience through your website.
Now the very idea may sound a bit strange as most people still believe that there is no relation between the UX part of a website and its rankings. But things have changed lately. Search Engines more particularly Google is now treating signals like UX, Time Spent on A Page; bounce rate etc to judge the quality of a website and therefore, it has become imperative for web designers to give more attention to the UX part of the design.
You may use the services of a professional web designer if you want to achieve effective results. You may find lots of web designing services in Pasadena too, by running an online search on “Pasadena web design.” Nevertheless, there are many tools and templates out there that can help you in designing your website all by yourself.
It may not be too difficult to gain a top ranking in the Search Engine Result pages if you employ a few tried and tested SEO techniques. However, if you want to maintain your ranking for a long time to come, User Experience or UX is one thing you must focus on. Better ranking will mean increase in your visibility and a remarkable boost to your sales. The main UX factors you need to focus on include:
Page Loading Speed
UX or User experience begins the moment a user clicks on the link to your website. If it takes too much time to load, the user will just close it and go on to the next link on the SERP (Search Engine Result Page). In fact as per a study conducted by Kiss metrics, the ideal loading time for a website is three seconds and every second after this might cost you a reduction of 7% in your sales. A page that loads faster will create a good impression in the minds of the users, while improving your SEO rankings. You can check your page speed by using the Page Speed Insights Tool of Google.
Intuitive Site Organization
Not only should your website load fast, it should also help users access the various sections in a faster and an easier way. You need to design your Menus and Submenus effectively. You can have about 4 to 6 categories and then add on an “About Us” and a “Contact Us” page to help users understand your brand and reach out to you. Your visitors should be able to find things on your website easily and it shouldn’t take them more than one or two clicks to reach the correct section. One more thing you could do is put up internal links to help users pursue the topics or find posts easily and quickly. This will not only lower your bounce rates, but also increase your click-through rates and conversions.
This is the main thing users look for today as maximum users use their smart phones to access websites. You need to make sure your website looks good and readable on all kinds of devices. You can use Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test Tool to check if your website is mobile-responsive. If you get a negative result you need not give up. There are many mobile-responsive themes out there that can fix your problem. If you are a web developer, you could use the CSS3 Media queries to make your website mobile-responsive.
You need not worry about going to an SEO specialist to improve the ranking of your website. Concentrate on enhancing UX and you will be right there where you want to be.
Just having a great design is not the end of the job. In fact, if you browse the web for a while, you will realize the fact that there are hundreds of seemingly ‘perfect’ websites available but, the problem is, a vast majority of them are failing miserably to convert a single visitor on a regular basis.
As obvious, the purpose of a website is to make it easier for people to connect to the brand. But sadly, there are some websites that are doing just the opposite. They make it tough, if not impossible for the visitors to browse the websites properly and send an email.
What good is a website if it fails to encourage people to send you an email via the Contact Form, get subscribed to the newsletter or buy some products? No matter how many visitors your website is drawing on a regular basis, it would not matter much with an abysmal conversion rate. To make your marketing efforts get reflected in the revenue graph, you need to master the art of conversion optimization at any cost.
The growth of your business is invariably associated with the ability of your website to convince and eventually convert the visitors into customers. Failure to do so will result in the untimely demise of your business.
Now, the thing is, increasing the conversion rate of a website is not as complicated as it cracks up to be. In fact, a good designer is supposed to be aware of what encourages a visitor to perform a certain task. But sadly not all web designers are not aware of these marketing tricks. Don’t get depressed though. If you have no idea how to enhance the conversion rate of your website because here in this article, we are going to let you know the ‘secrets’ of conversion rate optimization. In case, you are finding it overwhelmingly difficult, you can contact a Pasadena based web Design Company who knows how to design and develop a conversion oriented website.
Simplifying the Buying Process
If you are an owner of an ecommerce store, you have to ensure that the visitors are not facing any kind of difficulties while trying to purchase products. By incentivizing the buying process, you will be able to convert more people. For example, some ecommerce stores tend to offer – ‘Free Shipping’ whenever a buyer makes a purchase of a certain amount. This type of incentive encourages people to make a quick buying decision in the favor of the online store.
Don’t force people to sign up while they are trying to purchase products from your store. Since an increasing number of people are browsing websites from their mobile devices, it would be tough for them to sign up because of its small screen size of the mobile devices. Therefore, there should be an option like – ‘Guest Checkout’. This will fix this issue.
Don’t confuse the visitors with too many options. It is a fact that too many options act as a deterrent rather than catalyst in the conversion path. The rule of thumb is that there should not be more than 3 options at a given time. You can confirm this rule by contacting any graphic Design Company in Los Angeles.
Call to Action
Visitors should not feel lost on a landing page. There should be specific instructions as to what you want them to do. For example, if you want them to purchase a product, the page should have a ‘Buy Now’ button. Similarly, if you want them to get subscribed to your newsletter, you need to include a pop up or Lightbox asking people to enter their email address to get subscribed.
However, you should not go too far with the concept of Call to Action because the presence of too many Call to Action buttons would only lead to confusion and the visitors will lose their concentration. This may result in lower conversion rate. Pasadena based Web Design companies are aware of this issue and which is why they are offering low cost conversion oriented design service.
Increase Trust Value
There are probably hundreds of websites available that are offering almost many of the same services. Then why on earth, should a visitor put his trust on your website? This is a valid question and you need to have an answer for that. The only way to convince the visitors that you are a leader in the domain is by adding some trust signs or seals like for example – VeriSign.
- If you have published some articles in leading journals like – NYTimes, CNN, Vice News etc, you should feature those articles/news in the landing or home pages. This will help you win the trust of the visitors. If possible, link to those articles or news from the landing or home pages.
- Have you hired someone whose profile really stands out or who is quite well known to the public? In that case, you have got a golden opportunity to promote the trustworthiness of your brand. Feature the profile of that person in the About Us section of the website to boost the confidence level of the visitors.
- By adding testimonials of your former clients, you will be able to add credibility to your website. The testimonials should be followed by the head shots of the clients to make them appear genuine.
- Another way you can make your organization appear trustworthy is by including some pictures of your employees in actions. By including some pictures of your office on the website, you will be able to make a point that your business does exist and it is a legitimate one.
The journey of a customer from the landing page to the Check Out page should be frictionless as much as possible. Buyers are finicky in nature and they tend to get distracted all the time. Therefore, your design should not be adding more distractions in that path as this would lead to Shopping Cart Abandonment – a term that casts terror in the hearts of the marketers.
You can start the elimination process by identifying the distractions on the web page. First try to figure out which design elements are not serving any purpose. Then start removing them but make sure that you are not making any sacrifice on the creativity front.
Focus on USP
Without having a clearly defined USP, (an acronym for Unique Selling Point), your website will not be able to seize the attention of the targeted audience. To put in layman’s words – USP is what sets your business apart from rest of the others. It can be anything like – Free Shipping, $50 Discount or A Hassle-free Return Policy.
Make sure that the USP of your organization gets maximum attention otherwise you will not see any major changes in the conversion rate of the website. USP informs and educates the audience about the benefits of buying your products or opting for the service that you are offering. Without it, people would have to spend considerable amount of time and energy to figure out the benefits of the products that you are offering. Since most people are lazy, they might think otherwise and decide to browse the websites of your competitors. So, the USP of the organization needs to get the attention that it deserves.
You should not be satisfied with the existing conversion rate of your landing pages. You have to be bold and brave and start doing A/B testing. A/B testing is a process where you serve two different sets of a landing page to a group of targeted audience and then observe which version of the landing page is performing better. The design does not have to be entirely different from one another at all. Sometimes a minor change like changing the position of Call to Action texts is enough to trigger higher conversion. Based on the outcome, you will select the high performing version and this will definitely help you increase the conversion rate of the website.
So, these are some tactics that you need to implement in your marketing mix to see higher conversion rate from your website.
Distributed by PX Media
Company Name: PX Media
Contact Person: Doug
Phone: (626) 390-1082
Address: 742 N Mentor Ave,
Country: United States
Mobilegeddon – heard of it? As a member of digital publisher or blogosphere one must be aware of Google’s Mobile Friendly update.
It was published earlier this year and shattered Google’s ranking of many famous sites which did not have mobile versions, including Reddit, NBC sports and US Census Bureau. Why would a portable device accessible site affect sales when a site is already famous? The answer lies within the technology trends followed throughout the world.
Portability is the new synonym for accessibility. Mobile gadgets fit perfectly in the definition. For ten years – If it’s on the Internet, it’s popular – has been the valid argument. However – if its mobile friendly, it’s popular – is the new slogan. That being the argument; having a website which is compatible on mobile devices is immensely important for a business.
A mobile-friendly site should render these qualities to get maximum benefit: Neat and organized content; Viewing without the need to zoom-in; fast loading speed; and improved mobile SEO. Being a user, one demands presentable content which is easy to comprehend. Imagine accessing Facebook from a phone and finding a jumble of non-organized words and randomly appearing images or miniaturized unreadable content. It would make the social media experience less fun. Due to the lack of a mobile compatible website or a responsive website, a user might not visit a particular site that often. Out and on-the-go accessibility of any site will not only increase its traffic, but also get the company dedicated clients. If a user finds neatly formatted and easily accessible content, they are more likely to visit the site again and engage with the content.
Speed holds importance, as time is limited. Studies have shown that if a site takes more than 4 – 6 seconds to load, the user will more often than not abandon the page. The code for a mobile responsive site is small, which helps it load more quickly than a none responsive website’s code. The code helps the site to download faster and be user friendly and more presentable.
Publicizing a site on the Internet? When it comes to search engine optimization, the only master to look to is Google. They have policies for mobile websites and if your website ticks all those points – Hurray! You are good to go. Google prefers responsive website design, but it also supports a separately built HTML page for mobile version (if it does not contain RSS feeds or heavy images or video clips). Getting the site approved by Google’s speed and mobile test will lessen 60% of your worries, thus making the site appear on Googles search results and increase its traffic.
As pointed out, having a mobile compatible version of a website will not only increase traffic but also enable the business to increase its sales. Let this point conclude the argument that according to a study by Search Engine Watch, mobile traffic has now exceeded desktop traffic and will continue to increase as smartphones and tablets become faster and cheaper.
Distributed by PX Media
Company Name: PX Media
Contact Person: Doug
Phone: (626) 390-1082
Address:742 N Mentor Ave,
Country: United States
“We are selling mouthwatering scrumptious cookies that you have never tasted before; they’er guaranteed to satisfy your cravings and are made specifically to tantalize your taste buds.This all at an exciting price of $5/Cookie”– Buy that? If yes, why so?
Because they are customized cookies that you have never tasted? Or they are at an exciting price? Can’t decide?
Perhaps none of the reasons mentioned above allure the customer into buying the cookies. It’s just the manner in which the cookies were presented to the potential customers that makes them desirable.
Over the past decade, the Internet has deepened its roots into people’s daily lives and made the whole world a potential buyer of products, regardless of their country of origin. All the recent hemming and hawing about the sprawling beast of content marketing has further strengthened its significance. To succeed in internet marketing, one needs to come up with strong and unique content to publicize their products. SEO, email, social media, websites, sales — all these areas, and more, come under content marketing’s umbrella.
According to research published in Interconnected World in 2012, “61% of global internet users research products online.” In order to have the product/services visible to the customers, the content plays a significant role. It helps the product become recognized and improves the potential customer’s search ability. The use of more appropriate keywords directly impacts the chances of a specific site showing up on Google’s first page.
Another study concludes that businesses with websites of 401-1000 pages get 6x more leads than those with 51-100 pages. The larger the number of pages contained in a website; the more it is considered authentic and more often referred by Google. Blogging is yet another great medium, utilizing content marketing to its best. Every new blog post is recognized as a unique web page. More interesting content on the page increases its visits, as well as the blog’s exposure.
People are engaging more and more with social media. It is a great platform for businesses to market their products. Content marketing helps the audience connect with their desired product or service and increases the overall exposure that the searched business receives.
Moving to conclusion, marketing – specifically content marketing, is extremely important for any business. The modern world relies on the Internet and social media to get recommendations for almost every type of product or service. A strong online presence can do wonders for a business and substantially improve its revenues.
Distributed by PX Media
Company Name: PX Media
Contact Person: Douglas
Phone: (626) 390-1082
Address:742 N Mentor Ave,
Country: United States
Your goals would definitely be “to get more customers, create a good online reputation and to earn big profits.” Achieving this is not as easy as you think. You may have many competitors in the same market that sell the same type of services or products. You will need to have products and services that are novel, beautifully created or superbly delivered. You must put in this extra effort if you wish to stand apart from competitors in your target market. Having a unique brand personality is extremely important in order to achieve your best Return On Investment (ROI).
Call Us Right Now! At 626-390-1082 We Will Help You Achieve your Goals”
At the top of your priority list would be your logo and website. The typical old html site has become a thing of the past, a relic. Now days and even more in the future web based businesses need to “move” new visitors visually. Web / mobile design, user friendly, descriptive information is what the buyers now crave.
Obviously, the most significant goal for your brand is to make a memorable first impression, when customers visit your site it should be inviting and easy to navigate. Making your site extremely responsive: for instance, the location of your contact information should be prominent on your homepage / every page, having a live chat app can help visitors feel like someone is always available to answer questions and help with any support.
Hiring a professional design firm is extremely important.
A professional graphic design agency in Los Angeles can help you get more targeted traffic to your website. They not only learn your business upfront, but they will also keep the communication lines open along the way. Even after the work has been completed; They will capture the right concepts and designs for your brand, products and services. They will give your website an elegant and professional look and feel. Your visitors will be at ease as they navigate through your new web presence.
Failure in your website goals due to lack of a quality logo and web design or no activity on your social media pages will send a message that you are not engaged with your visitors. A trusted Los Angeles web development and design agency will concentrate on all aspects of your website and your web identity. From choosing right logo concept, web page layout, fonts, color combination and functionalities, they will research what works best in your industry.
Once completed your website will attract visitors, keep them entertained with relevant info and give them a direct path to your goal of creating a new client.
Are you Ready!
A boutique marketing firm based in Pasadena, PX Media is more than just a bunch of techies. We have personality. We use both our wits and charm to devise creative genius ideas that help our clients achieve results, and most importantly, look good. Don’t put it off any longer, Call Today! 626-390-1082.