seo companies in los angeles
A strong online presence is a must for any businesses, irrespective of their size. Customers of today wish to evaluate the business and each and every product or service that is available; it is your responsibility to make sure you cater to every whim and wish of your customers in the easiest possible manner.
Almost every business has a website today; but not all of them have the kind of visibility or traffic they wish to achieve. It all depends on how you design your website and optimize it so as to generate leads on an everyday basis. Here are a few must-have features you should be sure to include on your business website:
- Easy Domain name: Make sure your domain name is simple and easy to remember, while representing your business in the best way possible. It is also the number one keyword so, beside to select one that works for your industry.
- Logo: Logo is often the face of your business. Simple is always better. Be sure it’s readable from a distance and with different color backgrounds.
- Tag-Line: Many businesses often miss out on taglines. However, it is very important to add a tagline just below your logo which represents what your business does, in a very catchy manner.
- Phone number: Without a phone number your business may not look genuine enough to your customers. Although the option of email is available it is always better to mention your phone number clearly on your website. Full contact info gives a sense of authenticity.
- Call-to-action: This is the one that your customers will click to take the action you desire. This could be registering for an account, submitting their email address or buying your product or service. It needs to be clearly visible and recognizable enough for your visitors. Also make sure there aren’t too many of these. Each page should likely have only one call-to-action button, two if the page has large amounts of content.
- Main Menu Navigation: Every website needs to have a main menu that is easy and clear to read and understand. The easier you make this, the simpler it will be for your user to navigate. This is one feature that not only enhances the user experience but can also improve the ranking of your website on Google. Be sure to check it on many browsers and devices.
- Bread-crumb navigation: Bread-crumb navigation should be just below your top navigation menu it can help the user in getting to know his location on your website and is also great for SEO.
Above the Fold Content:
- Slider or image: Having a slider or an image that highlights the most distinguishing part of your business is key to first impressions. This could be the main headline of your business. It’s the first thing a visitor will see, make it count.
- Contact business information: This part will contain the most important piece of information about your business that you want to give to your customers. This is how your customers will find your place of business.
- Testimonials & Reviews: Video testimonials or reviews may make it more interesting for your visitors and this can also help in increasing conversions
- Main Features: This section would contain your products / services that you actually want to sell
- Quality Content: This is the content that you will write for your users and the search engines. This will contain the unique points of your business and how it will benefit the users
- Internal Links: This section should contain important links to the inner pages of your website
- Contact Information: This section will contain the address, telephone number and email ID of your business for your customers to contact you
- Business Hours: The exact working hours of your store should be mentioned here. In case people would wish to contact customer support, it is important to mention the timings during which your support team will be available
- Social Media Buttons: These are the buttons that will take your customers to your social media pages as in your Facebook page, YouTube Page, Google Plus Page and/or your Twitter Page.
- Online Chat Features: In case you have an online chat feature enabled, you can mention the link here for customers to join you on online chat. This will help them clear their queries immediately and expedite your conversions.
- Newsletter Sign-up form: This is where your visitors or customers will enter their email ID to subscribe
- Footer Navigation: This will have all the links to the different pages of your website so that your customers can get to important areas of your site without the need of scrolling back to the top of the site.
- Contact Us Page: This is one of your most important inner pages through which you can generate leads to your business. Also, this is the medium you offer for the customers to engage with you. It should ideally include a contact form and a captcha, which is an anti-spam feature
- Personalized about us page: This will talk about your business, when it started, who started, what you do, your mission, your vision and your objectives.
- FAQ Page: This page will have answers to a few common questions that will haunt the minds of your customers about your business. This will instantly clear most of the queries and improve your conversions
- Blog Page: Every business should have a blog that gives information to the customers and to interact with its customers. This should ideally have a search feature, comment features, social media sharing buttons and a side bar that will show your popular blogs. One of the most important pages on a site for SEO.
The various other things you need to focus on are to include clear readable fonts and easily recognizable links and to make sure your website is mobile responsive. Do not include flash items or background audio on your website as this can decrease the speed of your website. It is better not to include self hosted videos and instead use YouTube links or the power of Vimeo. In order to make sure your website is search engine optimized make sure your website is cross-browser compatible and well-integrated with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
In an ideal situation, your domain name should explain exactly what your business does. This is an essential part of how your domain will be ranked by a search engine. In fact, most search engines consider your domain name as the highest ranking element of your website.
Consider the acronym CSA. What is CSA? You would never know by only reading the acronym. It happens to be a consumer review website, where you can post reviews about good and bad customer service for U.S. businesses. People are not going to search for a business or terms they have never heard of, such as CSA. It’s best to have the most relevant keywords in the domain name, or search terms, that a prospective customer might enter into the search field of a web browser.
Now look at the domain http://www.CustomerServiceArmy.com. This is a domain name with relevant key words, which explain the focus of the business. It’s also what the acronym CSA stands for. A simple choice like a domain name becomes essential to the planning stages of any new online venture. If you want to be at the top of the search results on the biggest search engines, spend the time up front so people can find you!
Here’s another example of how search terms can help your website’s ranking. Let’s say that you live in Pasadena, CA, and you’re looking for a Flash designer. Try searching for the term “Pasadena Flash Design” on Google. PX Media appears on the first page of your search results. Now think about the domain name. You are probably thinking that http://www.pxmediainc.com doesn’t have the word “Flash” in it, yet it appears in the top search results but, you will see listings of other companies with the word “Flash” as part of their domain names. “Why”. This is a unique situation where PX Media has worked for years to get its website to rank on the first page, using may essential components of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
The 2nd most important is your page naming or URL structure.
Anything that is listed after the domain name extension (e.g. .com, or .net) is the path that your customer will follow to a particular page on your website. For example, look at the following web link: http://www.pxmediainc.com/flash_services_intros_presentations_seo/. This is another factor that will be considered in the overall website rank. Google will index the full URL of each page, which includes the domain name and the full page name. This is one reason that PX Media ranks as high as it does, because of its high individual page rankings. We user keywords throughout the page name and URL. This is a SEO trick we were using before most people knew what SEO was.
Search engines like Google use sophisticated robots or spiders to index each page of your website. You should aim to make each page of your website as important as the home page. For example, when someone searches for a particular keyword, Google will give them the most relevant and up-to-date individual web pages with those results. This could be any page of your website, where some might be weaker than others. This page may be the only thing that a prospective customer sees for your business. If it doesn’t grab their attention and evoke a call to action (calling you, or going to another page on your website), they may move on to a competitor’s website and never see your home page. Make each and every page relevant and most important. Give the user something to do. Never forget to have a CALL TO ACTION on every page.
SEO has greatly evolved over the past five years and continues to change as each search engine changes their website ranking guidelines. Besides your domain name, another way to improve your website rank is to use two or more domain names. However, Google, or the largest search engine, only ranks the main domain name. You can use one domain name for ranking purposes, while another domain can be used for marketing purposes. For example, you can redirect a second domain name to the main domain to help boost your total website traffic. or use a simplified domain so that your clients don’t need to spell out your full SEO domain.
PX Media prides itself on its SEO knowledge and takes a pro-active stance on following the latest SEO trends and methodologies. Give us a call today and learn how PX Media can help your business get to the top of the search results!
Web designers are willing to push the boundaries, experiment with technology, user interface and design, coming up with creative ways to satiate the imaginative mind. It is hard to ignore the emergence of new styles and trends in web designing, because some have immense potential to impact the experience of the visitor. Let us discuss some of the elements, which have silently but effectively changed the aesthetics.
Less is more
It is really hard to execute a simple design, because it is difficult to express more with few ingredients. The emphasis is not on what elements you are going to use, but how you use them. Like a Pasadena web design company will tell you that the key characteristics of minimalistic design are the typography, the use of the white space, less links, buttons and navigation options. But you do not emphasize on each element specifically; rather you create a simple unified feel across pages. The aim of a minimalistic design is to prioritize the copy and make portions of it more prominent than others. Creating a path for the eye to follow. Images are added to make the stories intriguing; and also makes the copy more descriptive, compelling and impressive.
The use of foreground and background videos
Adding a video in the background is a great way to draw attention, it helps tell a story more effectively. For a foreground video you will need less content to explain the intricacies of your business. Videos are a great way to capture the attention of your customers. They will not have to read any of the text to understand your business. It is a simple process to tell your visitors what your business is all about; because videos are effortless compared to chunks of text. The message that comes through images and videos register more in our brains, because words need comprehension and often visitors do not have the time to go through each and every word. Ask any SEO company, Los Angeles, and they will tell you that the best way to connect with your audience would be adding videos about your products or services.
Effortless navigation processes
Most modern web designs are sleek and opt for a simple navigation system. This actually helps the visitors to grasp the essence of the site, making it easier for them to navigate through the entire site. Lately, a lot of emphasis has been given on hamburger menus. With traditional menus, which are longer there is one small disadvantage; they occupy a portion of the white space. A hamburger menu is mostly hidden, which empties a space and gives a clutter-free view to the users. The visitors will have fewer distractions which helps him to concentrate on the things you wants to see or read.
Concentrating on personal branding trends
Everyone likes a personalized touch in their website, especially when you think of brand management; you need to think how you want your audience to perceive your brand. And your website should reflect your thoughts and the personality of your business. Create your space in such a manner so that it creates the right impression. Your brand should be such, so that people talk good about you when you are not present.
Take note of the trends that are creating a wave! And who knows, you may find something which will make your brand stand out amongst the lot!
“We are selling mouthwatering scrumptious cookies that you have never tasted before; they’er guaranteed to satisfy your cravings and are made specifically to tantalize your taste buds.This all at an exciting price of $5/Cookie”– Buy that? If yes, why so?
Because they are customized cookies that you have never tasted? Or they are at an exciting price? Can’t decide?
Perhaps none of the reasons mentioned above allure the customer into buying the cookies. It’s just the manner in which the cookies were presented to the potential customers that makes them desirable.
Over the past decade, the Internet has deepened its roots into people’s daily lives and made the whole world a potential buyer of products, regardless of their country of origin. All the recent hemming and hawing about the sprawling beast of content marketing has further strengthened its significance. To succeed in internet marketing, one needs to come up with strong and unique content to publicize their products. SEO, email, social media, websites, sales — all these areas, and more, come under content marketing’s umbrella.
According to research published in Interconnected World in 2012, “61% of global internet users research products online.” In order to have the product/services visible to the customers, the content plays a significant role. It helps the product become recognized and improves the potential customer’s search ability. The use of more appropriate keywords directly impacts the chances of a specific site showing up on Google’s first page.
Another study concludes that businesses with websites of 401-1000 pages get 6x more leads than those with 51-100 pages. The larger the number of pages contained in a website; the more it is considered authentic and more often referred by Google. Blogging is yet another great medium, utilizing content marketing to its best. Every new blog post is recognized as a unique web page. More interesting content on the page increases its visits, as well as the blog’s exposure.
People are engaging more and more with social media. It is a great platform for businesses to market their products. Content marketing helps the audience connect with their desired product or service and increases the overall exposure that the searched business receives.
Moving to conclusion, marketing – specifically content marketing, is extremely important for any business. The modern world relies on the Internet and social media to get recommendations for almost every type of product or service. A strong online presence can do wonders for a business and substantially improve its revenues.
Distributed by PX Media
Company Name: PX Media
Contact Person: Douglas
Phone: (626) 390-1082
Address:742 N Mentor Ave,
Country: United States
Your goals would definitely be “to get more customers, create a good online reputation and to earn big profits.” Achieving this is not as easy as you think. You may have many competitors in the same market that sell the same type of services or products. You will need to have products and services that are novel, beautifully created or superbly delivered. You must put in this extra effort if you wish to stand apart from competitors in your target market. Having a unique brand personality is extremely important in order to achieve your best Return On Investment (ROI).
Call Us Right Now! At 626-390-1082 We Will Help You Achieve your Goals”
At the top of your priority list would be your logo and website. The typical old html site has become a thing of the past, a relic. Now days and even more in the future web based businesses need to “move” new visitors visually. Web / mobile design, user friendly, descriptive information is what the buyers now crave.
Obviously, the most significant goal for your brand is to make a memorable first impression, when customers visit your site it should be inviting and easy to navigate. Making your site extremely responsive: for instance, the location of your contact information should be prominent on your homepage / every page, having a live chat app can help visitors feel like someone is always available to answer questions and help with any support.
Hiring a professional design firm is extremely important.
A professional graphic design agency in Los Angeles can help you get more targeted traffic to your website. They not only learn your business upfront, but they will also keep the communication lines open along the way. Even after the work has been completed; They will capture the right concepts and designs for your brand, products and services. They will give your website an elegant and professional look and feel. Your visitors will be at ease as they navigate through your new web presence.
Failure in your website goals due to lack of a quality logo and web design or no activity on your social media pages will send a message that you are not engaged with your visitors. A trusted Los Angeles web development and design agency will concentrate on all aspects of your website and your web identity. From choosing right logo concept, web page layout, fonts, color combination and functionalities, they will research what works best in your industry.
Once completed your website will attract visitors, keep them entertained with relevant info and give them a direct path to your goal of creating a new client.
Are you Ready!
A boutique marketing firm based in Pasadena, PX Media is more than just a bunch of techies. We have personality. We use both our wits and charm to devise creative genius ideas that help our clients achieve results, and most importantly, look good. Don’t put it off any longer, Call Today! 626-390-1082.
Looking at the current trend it seems clear that the rise of online shopping is here to stay. So, it’s significant for an online retail business like yours to make sure your ecommerce web design is delivering a profitable (ROI). Ecommerce web design lies at the foundation of the online retail success. The clarity, security, the functionality and the user experience are all major components of a profitable online retail presence. So, stop experimenting with your ecommerce design and hire a reliable service provider like ecommerce web design in Los Angeles. Now is the right time, don’t put it off. Your visitors and customers will form an opinion about your business within a few seconds of visiting your ecommerce website.
You may think that designing an ecommerce store is not that difficult. It takes 1000’s of lines of code and graphics to make your visitors feel at ease. Hire a professional Internet marketing company in Los Angeles that can help you with custom programming, ecommerce design and database work of your online shopping cart. Make sure your Internet marketing partner helps you with flexible and feature-rich ecommerce design to attract more visitors, more conversion, and more ROI which in turn will equal more profits.
Choosing a ecommerce web design in Los Angeles that is professional and trustworthy is a smart decision as they will design a website that will work for your business and target audience. You will be freed up to run your business and your ecommerce website will do the rest. Your increased sales will give you an opportunity to expand your business, create more profit and offer more products and services. In the end, It’s all about getting your website to be as automated as possible.
How serious are you about generating real profit from your ecommerce web design? Now is the right time to make the call.
Contact us today.
PX Media ecommerce web design in Los Angeles is very passionate about helping our clients profit. We offer all ecommerce web design services to help take your online retail business to the next level. Some call this full service, “We call it ease of use.”
If you want your online business to have an advantage, then you need to be serious and do your research. Hire a web design professional who will help with your planning, development and production of your online project. Whether it’s a personal or business project, they will save you time and mistakes, which will help save you money. Your website should be modern and must include the latest techniques, tools and technologies for getting more traffic and user response.
In today’s virtual world, your location is not an issue but, in order to be successful, you need to hire an agency that offers professional graphic design in Pasadena. Our clients are all over the world. Call today: 626.390.1082
A good graphic design will appeal to many visitors. It not only improves the overall look and feel of the website but, It also helps give the viewer a better feel or personality of the business. For example a shopping cart design company in Los Angeles will help you to make your transactions more significant by adding more user-friendly approach for the target user group for your business or product.
A website is not merely a combination of pictures and text. Other functions need to be effective as well so users can navigate throughout your website with no confusion. Conveying the right information at the right time, in the proper manner. This skill comes only from professionals who have studied user interaction.
Attract more customers and visitors by hiring PX Media professionals to build you on line business. You will see significant improvements during your project with well thought out goals and ideas. There are many designers and professionals that offer design but not many with the client and user experience as we do at PX Media. Be sure to choose the best, even if they are a bit expensive. Ultimately, you will gain knowledge, experience and most of all profit from all the advantages a pro can offer.