Wordpress Design Pasadena
A strong online presence is a must for any businesses, irrespective of their size. Customers of today wish to evaluate the business and each and every product or service that is available; it is your responsibility to make sure you cater to every whim and wish of your customers in the easiest possible manner.
Almost every business has a website today; but not all of them have the kind of visibility or traffic they wish to achieve. It all depends on how you design your website and optimize it so as to generate leads on an everyday basis. Here are a few must-have features you should be sure to include on your business website:
- Easy Domain name: Make sure your domain name is simple and easy to remember, while representing your business in the best way possible. It is also the number one keyword so, beside to select one that works for your industry.
- Logo: Logo is often the face of your business. Simple is always better. Be sure it’s readable from a distance and with different color backgrounds.
- Tag-Line: Many businesses often miss out on taglines. However, it is very important to add a tagline just below your logo which represents what your business does, in a very catchy manner.
- Phone number: Without a phone number your business may not look genuine enough to your customers. Although the option of email is available it is always better to mention your phone number clearly on your website. Full contact info gives a sense of authenticity.
- Call-to-action: This is the one that your customers will click to take the action you desire. This could be registering for an account, submitting their email address or buying your product or service. It needs to be clearly visible and recognizable enough for your visitors. Also make sure there aren’t too many of these. Each page should likely have only one call-to-action button, two if the page has large amounts of content.
- Main Menu Navigation: Every website needs to have a main menu that is easy and clear to read and understand. The easier you make this, the simpler it will be for your user to navigate. This is one feature that not only enhances the user experience but can also improve the ranking of your website on Google. Be sure to check it on many browsers and devices.
- Bread-crumb navigation: Bread-crumb navigation should be just below your top navigation menu it can help the user in getting to know his location on your website and is also great for SEO.
Above the Fold Content:
- Slider or image: Having a slider or an image that highlights the most distinguishing part of your business is key to first impressions. This could be the main headline of your business. It’s the first thing a visitor will see, make it count.
- Contact business information: This part will contain the most important piece of information about your business that you want to give to your customers. This is how your customers will find your place of business.
- Testimonials & Reviews: Video testimonials or reviews may make it more interesting for your visitors and this can also help in increasing conversions
- Main Features: This section would contain your products / services that you actually want to sell
- Quality Content: This is the content that you will write for your users and the search engines. This will contain the unique points of your business and how it will benefit the users
- Internal Links: This section should contain important links to the inner pages of your website
- Contact Information: This section will contain the address, telephone number and email ID of your business for your customers to contact you
- Business Hours: The exact working hours of your store should be mentioned here. In case people would wish to contact customer support, it is important to mention the timings during which your support team will be available
- Social Media Buttons: These are the buttons that will take your customers to your social media pages as in your Facebook page, YouTube Page, Google Plus Page and/or your Twitter Page.
- Online Chat Features: In case you have an online chat feature enabled, you can mention the link here for customers to join you on online chat. This will help them clear their queries immediately and expedite your conversions.
- Newsletter Sign-up form: This is where your visitors or customers will enter their email ID to subscribe
- Footer Navigation: This will have all the links to the different pages of your website so that your customers can get to important areas of your site without the need of scrolling back to the top of the site.
- Contact Us Page: This is one of your most important inner pages through which you can generate leads to your business. Also, this is the medium you offer for the customers to engage with you. It should ideally include a contact form and a captcha, which is an anti-spam feature
- Personalized about us page: This will talk about your business, when it started, who started, what you do, your mission, your vision and your objectives.
- FAQ Page: This page will have answers to a few common questions that will haunt the minds of your customers about your business. This will instantly clear most of the queries and improve your conversions
- Blog Page: Every business should have a blog that gives information to the customers and to interact with its customers. This should ideally have a search feature, comment features, social media sharing buttons and a side bar that will show your popular blogs. One of the most important pages on a site for SEO.
The various other things you need to focus on are to include clear readable fonts and easily recognizable links and to make sure your website is mobile responsive. Do not include flash items or background audio on your website as this can decrease the speed of your website. It is better not to include self hosted videos and instead use YouTube links or the power of Vimeo. In order to make sure your website is search engine optimized make sure your website is cross-browser compatible and well-integrated with Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
If you’re an online entrepreneur, I’m sure you’re familiar with the difficulty in keeping your visitors entertained with features and all essential content and designs. You must have interesting enough content to hook your target audience.
People browse the internet for various reasons. Some do it for buying products or information research; while others surf just for entertainment. Whatever the reason, they’ll be at least a hundred websites to choose from within any given category. You site must grab the users attention within a few seconds and then keep them interested enough to interact.
Hire a good Website Design company in Los Angeles, and they will ensure that your visitors experience the optimal experience when visiting your website. They will implement the latest techniques, technologies and help you to keep your site running smoothly and updated.
Most online ventures fail because they do not know what is necessary to keep a business website maintained. Don’t push your visitors away by making mistakes like the ones below:
- Too much text. People are generally in a rush. Show them a page with to much text and they will leave. You should use just enough text to get your message across and no more. Avoid additional and useless information. Engage users only with authentic and essential text.
- Slow loading sites not only look unprofessional but can hinder website ranking on search engines. People will not wait, they will simply move on. Consider hiring a web design firm that understands the process of image and code optimization.
- Not viewable on mobile devices or not mobile friendly. Be sure to test your site on mobile devices like smart phones and tablets. People prefer to use sites that can be easily available and can be accessed anywhere. Stay away from Flash. More than 50% of visitors will not be able to see anything in Flash.
- An auto-playing welcoming video. This can be seriously boring and irritating if the same audio or video keeps playing repeatedly every time he/she comes back to your home page or when they reload. Always let the user select if they wish to interact. Never push anything on visitors.
Don’t limit your communication with visitors. Keep them intrigued. Small mistakes will destroy any chance you may have with turning a visitor into a client. Have your graphic design studio Los Angeles check your site and help you repair your chances of landing a new sale.
We are a full service Graphic and Website Design Company in Pasadena committed to provide creative designs, and excellent customer service at affordable prices. We initially started as a WordPress developer, creating and maintaining many WordPress websites. Today, we have a nice size clientele base. Consult with us for all services related to graphics and website design Pasadena.
Designing, Developing, Optimizing! We do it all!
If you are wondering how to find an appropriate ecommerce hosting solution, PX Media of website design Pasadena suggests WooCommerce. We are specialized in WooCommerce Development, building, content and optimizing your online e-commerce store. Mixed with a collection of aesthetic design, search engine optimization (SEO) and integrated services we provide the complete service, begining to end, to get your store up and running online. There’s nothing that influences an audience as much as simplicity in a creatively built web composition. We prioritize effectiveness of a minimalist UI design along with a well designed typeface. We tailor the grid system specially to your needs.
Selecting a design that is appropriate for you and your target base and also offer Search Engine Optimization for your website and online presence. This means that you are not only provided with a great looking site, but you’ll also obtain a site that will generate traffic.
We offer cost-cutting services!
If you have an interest in getting a website built, but you’er concerned about the costs, call or email us, we’ll discuss your budget and website needs with you. We were a start-up businessmen ourselves, we know the problems of getting the different parts of a new business up and functioning while maintain the expenses. We work with committed individuals who possess a great passion for their work and sense of purpose.
We being one of the most reliable Graphic Design Firms Los Angeles, offer all aspects of visual design, branding logos, print materials and much more. We are committed and specialized in helping you efficiently communicate to your desired audience and deliver your image and brand. Your interests form an integral part of our creative process to generate a visual connection to your clients.
Appreciation Matters and Counts!
Though it’s right that Website Maintenance and Web Design can be accomplished from anywhere and we service users from Pasadena, Los Angeles, California to San Diego, we like to work with the individuals and companies here in our own community. It provides us a great feeling of achievement when we can walk down the street and stop in to see a client and check in with them, or to see someone and have them say, “Thank you so much, the website looks great!” It makes our day!
Your main aim while building website is to have a design that captures the interest of your visitors and compels them to take immediate actions. You will definitely go ahead to take necessary steps to make this happen. The main thing you need to focus is on the composition of the website as it is critically important for your conversion rate.
How you can take care of the composition of your website? Or how can you end up building a website that maximizes conversion rates?
A professional Los Angeles website design company can help you build a website that will capture your visitors’ attention and get successful CTA (Call to Action) before they leave. They will take keen interest in understanding your motives and expectations. They will analyze your industry, review your competitors’ websites and then plan a design that works especially for you.
You need to focus on many things while choosing the best web design for building your website. One thing that is of prime importance is keeping the page elements systematic. You should discuss about this factor with your hired web design firm in Los Angeles in advance. Your visitors will be confused more if the design is chaotic. If you want your web page to focus on user conversion, each section of the web page should be dedicated to a specific topic. White space should be used to keep the items separated but related. Use of good colors and font will draw more attention. Also, the use of arrows, bright circles, large graphics and vector characters will boost traffic and help in more conversions. Your Pasadena website design service provider will take care of all these points in a very professional way. This will help you in conveying your business message to your customers in a proper way and get more conversion rate.
If your website is built on WordPress, it is important to note that there have been some issues regarding XSS (Cross-site Scripting) recently with WordPress versions 4.1.1 and earlier. This vulnerability can enable anonymous users to compromise a website if you do not Update your website to the newest WordPress versions and all theme and plugins. The issue was caused by documentation in the official WordPress Codex for the popular functionsadd_query_arg() and remove_query_arg() not being very clear which has led to their unsecured use by developers.
This has affected many of the most popular WordPress themes and plugins. At this time there is a comprehensive review taking place to ensure that issues with the affected ones are being resolved.
According to Gary Pendergast, who is assisting in the effort to resolve this, “There is no official headcount on how many plugin’s are affected, as it’s a case-by-case things to check.” He has also indicated that some of the affected plugins are no longer having automated updates, stating “Jetpack, EDD, P3, Download Monitor and Related Posts for WP opted-in for auto updates, I didn’t keep track of who opted out.”
When was this issue discovered and who was affected?
The vulnerabilities in the themes and plugins were first discovered by Joost De Valk and shared on his Yoast site. Joost identified the issues with the themes and plugins approximately two weeks ago, a joint release from a group of developers was created with the WordPress security team. This joint release represented a shared mission to resolve these issues and share needed information with current users. All patches and updates were pushed to users within the last week.
As previously stated not all of the affected themes and plugins have been determined, we have listed several that have been identified below, however this is not a complete list.
- Gravity Forms
- WP E-Commerce
- WP Touch
- WordPress SEO
- Updraft Plus
- Google Analytics by Yoast
- All in One SEO
- Easy Digital Downloads
- My Calendar
- Ninja Forms
These just represent a few of the affected themes and plugins, so if you do not see one you have used on the list that does not mean it wasn’t affected. As more research is completed additional plugins will be identified.
It is not uncommon for issues that cause vulnerability to arise, it is more common than most people realize. What is important is that information is shared with the user, and that the information needed to protect the user from vulnerabilities is shared.